UK-GK Related Question Answers
1. When did David Livingstone reach Cape Town?
14 March 1841
2. Where did Jane Seymour die?
3. About whom is the title article of An Anthropologist on Mars?
Mary Temple Grandin
4. When was Robert Edwards born?
27-09-1925 12:00:00 AM
5. Which school did Doris Lessing attend?
Dominican Convent High School
6. Who built the townhouse from which present 10 Downing Street got its name?
7. Which British colony unilaterally declared independence in 1965?
8. When was Locarno Pact concluded?
16-10-1925 12:00:00 AM
9. Where was Gilbert Keith Chesterton born?
10. Who arranged Henry VIII’s marriage to Anne of Cleves?
11. Where did Peter O’Toole die?
12. What was Robert Clive’s designation when he joined East India Company?
13. When was Edward VII crowned king of UK?
09-08-1902 12:00:00 AM
14. Which verse did Henry VIII quote to get his marriage to Catherine of Aragon annulled?
15. Who gifted 10 Downing Street to Robert Walpole?
16. When did Thomas Cromwell become master of the jewels?
17. When was Edward IV crowned king of England?
28 June 1461
18. Where did Gilbert Keith Chesterton die?
19. When was Catherine of Braganza born?
25 November 1638
20. Who was deposed as Mughal emperor and exiled to Rangoon?
Bahadur Shah II
21. Of which duchy was George VI made duke in 1920?
22. Which university did John Boyd Orr attend?
23. What was Richard Attenborough’s role in Brighton Rock?
24. When did Christopher Fry write The Lady’s Not for Burning?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use
Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. When was Oliver Sacks born?
09-07-1933 12:00:00 AM
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions