1. ‘बोको हराम’ हि दहशतवादी संघटना कोणत्या देशात कार्यरत आहे?
2. The judge of the Supreme Court of India now retire at the age of
3. पाण्याचा ताण सहन करणारे, कडक थंडीत येणारे व विम्ल जमिनीत येणारे कोणते तृणधान्य भारतात घेतात ?
4. खालीलपैकी कोणते खरे फळ आहे ?
5. The First Election Commissioner of India was
6. तीन क्रमवार सम संख्यांची बेरीज 126 आहे. तर सर्वात लहान व सर्वात मोठ्या संख्येतील फरक किती ?
7. The first Five-Year Plan in India was launched in the year?
8. साक्षरता व संबंधित जिल्हे यांच्या योग्य जोड्या लावा. अ] धुळे १] ७२.८% ब] नागपूर २] ८८.४% क] नंदुरबार ३] ६४.४% ड] अमरावती ४] ८७.४%
9. रमेशला सुरेशच्या पगाराच्या निमपट तर महेशला रमेशच्या पगाराच्या तिप्पट पगार आहे. जर महेशचा पगार 4500 रुपये असल्यास सुरेशचा पगार किती ?
10. The tenure of every Panchayat shall be for five years from the date of
11. Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched?
12. Who is the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces in India?
13. Finance commission in India are set up from Time to time:
14. If the Speaker of the Lok Sabha intends to vacate his office before the expiry of his term, he sends his resignation to the:
15. Name the committee for formulating the framework of restructuring railways:
16. National Commission for SC and ST shall be made by which constitutional institution ?
17. National Development council was constituted on
18. The constituent Assembly formed the drafting committee of India constitution on:
19. The Constitution declares India to be a sovereign, socialist, secular, democratic republic, assuring its citizens of justice, equality, and liberty, and endeavors to promote fraternity among them. The words “socialist ” and “secular” were added to the definition in year:
20. Total No. of Schedule in Constitution of India is :
21. Which Article of the Constitution of India mentioned the posts of the Chairman and Deputy Chairman of Rajya Sabha ?
22. Which Constitutional Article defines the Panchayat Raj ?
23. Which Constitutional Article lays down the provision for a National Commission for SC and ST ?
24. Which of the following political parties was first de-recognized and later on again recognized as a National Party by Election Commission of India ?
25. Who is known as the sculptor of the constitution of India?