1. What happens to the magnetic field intensity if the current carrying wire has three times as many loops,and the same amount of current?
2. If a 6 V and a 9 V source are connected series aiding, the total voltage is
3. When a motor speed of 5000 rpm is required, which motor will you select ?
4. An asymmetric object is usually described by how many views?
5. In case of a reluctance motor, when the. load is increased so that it cannot maintain synchronous speed the motor will
6. A series resonant band-stop filter consists of a 68 ohm resistor, a 110 mH coil, and a 0.02 F capacitor. The internal resistance, RW, of the coil is 4 ohm . Input voltage is 200 mV. Output voltage is taken across the coil and capacitor in series. Wha
7. ACC demainase gene is responsible for
8. Drafters should use a ________ in a section view of a mechanical part that includes the cylindrical view of a threaded hole.
9. In electronic systems, repetitive-pulse waveforms are encountered
10. Placement of dimensions on a drawing is controlled by ________.
11. A coil of negligible resistance is connected in series with a 90-W resistor across a 120-V, 60-Hz line. A voltmeter reads 36 V across the resistance. Find the voltage across the coil and the inductance of the coil.
12. When a universal motor is operated on no load, its speed is limited by
13. In assigning the direction of branch currents,
14. How does the voltage induced upon two equal coils, one made of copper and one made of rubber, differ?
15. How many primary volts must be applied to a transformer with a turns ratio of 0.1 to obtain a secondary voltage of 9 V?
16. A 6 kHz sinusoidal voltage is applied to a series RC circuit. The frequency of the voltage across the resistor is
17. The rotor of which motor does not have winding on it ?
18. In transgenic plants that have been manipulated to express patho-genesis-related (PR) proteins all the time it has been shown that
19. When the speed at which a conductor is moved through a magnetic field is increased, the induced voltage
20. A string of five series resistors is connected across a 6 V battery. Zero voltage is measured across all resistors except R3. The voltage across R3 is
21. Single phase motors generally get over heated due to
22. What do you call a group of about a billion or so iron atoms that have their magnetic orientationcoordinated?
23. A 12 k ohm resistor is in series with a 0.02 F capacitor across a 1.2 kHz ac source. If the current is expressed in polar form as I = 0.3<0° mA, what is the source voltage expressed in polar form?
24. The top view of an object should typically be drawn:
25. A sinusoidal voltage with a peak-to-peak value of 18 V is applied to an RC low-pass filter. If the reactance at the input frequency is zero, the output voltage is