102. Vicryl, the commonly used suture material is a -
103. Rx of choice in postoperative lung collapse is A/E -
104. Hashimoto's disease is -
105. Spontaneous regression is seen in :
106. Pancreatic pseudocyst the best management is:
107. Denver shunt used in ?
108. Preservation of ilioinguinal nerve is an important step in inguinal operation while -
109. Most common complication of Hiatal hernia is ?
110. Not a criteria of a solitary benign pulmonary nodule on Chest X-ray -
111. A 45yrs female presented with recurrent attacks of giddiness and abdominal pain since three months.Endoscopy was normal. Her fasting blood glucose was 40 mg% and insulin levels were elevated. CT abdomen showed a well defined 8 mm enhancing lesion in the head of pancreas,with no other abnormal findings. The treatment plan for this patient is-
112. 5% dextrose in normal saline is -
113. True regarding Barret's oesophagus is -
114. Most common site of cholangiocarcinoma ?
115. Perineal hematoma after trauma is due to ?
116. Most common origin of cerebral metastases is -
117. A pt. operated for direct inguinal hernia developed anethesia at the root of the penis and adjacent part of the scrotum the nerve likely to be injured is:
118. Tumor marker for primary hepatocellular carcinoma are all except -
119. Adenocarcinoma of esophagus is commonly found in:
120. Orchidopexy is done in case of undescended tests at the age of -
121. Use of tamoxifen in carcinoma of breast patients does not lead to the following side effects
122. In erect posture commonest site of foreign body in bronchus:
123. Electrical pacemaker of stomach is situated in
124. Lumbar sympathectomy done in all except:
125. Hernia that is least likely to strangulate is -