Quiz-on-The-Great-Depression-19201940 Related Question Answers
26. In the Four-Power Treaty of 1922, France, Britain, and the United States agreed
27. Most New Deal legislation in the First Hundred Days was passed to
28. The election of 1936
29. All of the following contributed to the demise of the New Deal except
30. The Scopes Monkey Trial illustrated the heated debate between
31. What was an effect of the Roosevelt Recession?
32. Why did topsoil turn to a fine layer of infertile dust in the Dust Bowl region of the United States?
33. All of the following were components of the Second New Deal except
34. Economist John Maynard Keynes believed that depressed economies could be jump-started by
35. The tax on foreign goods under the Smoot-Hawley Tariff of 1930
36. The so-called Lost Generation authors of the 1920s
37. All of the following were causes of the Great Depression except
38. How did Herbert Hoover believe that the economy could be revived?
39. The CCC, the PWA, the CWA, and the WPA all were similar in that they all were
40. One unintended consequence of Prohibition was
41. Roosevelt reformed the banking and financial sectors of the economy in all of the following ways except
42. What did the Fordney-McCumber Tariff do?
44. Attacks from critics such as Huey PLong and Father Charles Coughlin were partly responsible for
45. Congress passed or created all of the following in 1933 as part of the First New Deal except
46. The “Bonus Army” marched on Washington, D.C., to pressure Congress to
47. The Indian Reorganization Act of 1934 replaced
48. What did Roosevelt’s “fireside chats” do?
49. The Emergency Quota Act severely reduced immigration from
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
50. What did the Fair Labor Standards Act do?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions