Quiz-on-The-Great-Depression-19201940 Related Question Answers
1. The Dawes Plan
2. What did the Immigration Act of 1924 do?
3. Franklin Delano Roosevelt won a landslide victory in 1932 because Americans
4. Warren GHarding’s administration and personal reputation were tainted by
5. Henry Ford changed industrial America by perfecting a method of
6. What did the Glass-Steagall Act do?
7. The Eighteenth Amendment
8. The Soil Conservation and Domestic Allotment Act subsidized farmers to
9. How did the New Deal assist farmers?
10. Hoover’s attempts to end the depression differed from Roosevelt’s methods in that
11. Why did many Americans criticize the Agricultural Adjustment Administration?
12. Americans’ antiwar sentiments in the 1920s were reflected in
13. The Five-Power Naval Treaty of 1922 reflected
14. What prompted the 1919–1920 Red Scare in the United States?
15. Franklin Delano Roosevelt was related to previous president
16. What caused the so-called Roosevelt Recession of 1937?
17. To which act was the Wagner Act most similar?
18. Why did more and more Americans move out of the cities and into the suburbs in the 1920s?
19. Buying stocks “on margin” refers to the practice of
20. The Sacco-Vanzetti trial demonstrated
21. All of the following were consequences of the Tennessee Valley Authority except
22. The Twenty-First Amendment
23. The Ku Klux Klan of the 1920s was not different from the Klan of the nineteenth century in that
24. What did the 1939 Hatch Act do?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. What did Hoover’s Reconstruction Finance Corporation do?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions