Problems-on-Ages Related Question Answers
1. What is the major advantage of the R/2R ladder DAC as compared to a binary-weighted-input DAC?
2. In integrated circuits, npn construction is preferred to pnp construction because
3. Resistance to heat flow by conduction is proportional to (where, t & %u03C1 are thickness & density of the material respectively and A = area normal to the direction of heat flow. )
4. Architectural dimensioning is usually done in ________.
5. The line of action of the buoyant force passes through the centre of gravity of the
6. The inertia constant of the two machines which are not swinging together are M1 and M2. The equivalent inertia constant of the system is
7. Slugging in a fluidised bed can be avoided by using
8. Control Systems are normally designed with damping factor:
9. This type of drawing shows two lines representing the pipe diameter:
10. Resistances can be measured with the help of
11. The auto-correlation function of a rectangular pulse of duration T is
12. With diminishing cross-sectional area in case of subsonic flow in a converging nozzle, the
13. The present ages of three persons are in proportions 4 :7 :9. Eight years ago, the sum of their ages was 56. Find their present ages (in years)
14. Solid angle subtended by the finite surface at the radiating element is
15. Which of the following instruments indicate the instantaneous value of the electrical quantity being measured at the time at which it is being measured ?
16. Water content of soil can
17. What distinguishes the look-ahead-carry adder?
18. The total discharge from two wells situated near to each other is
19. The age of a man is three times the sum of the ages of his two sons. Five years hence, his age will be double of the some of the ages of his sons. The father’s present age is :
20. The co-efficient of drag and lift for an incompressible fluid depends on the
21. These weld symbols have no arrow-side or other-side significance:
22. if a counter having 10 FFs is initially at 0, what count will if hold after 2060 pulses.
23. The transfer function has the main application in the study of __ behavior of the system
24. In column analogy method, the area of an analogous column for a fixed beam of span L and flexural rigidity El is taken as
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use
Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. The Graetz number is concerned with the
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions