Political-Science Related Question Answers
1. Second largest judicial complex in the World
2. The - Finance Commission headed by Vijay Kelkar, on December 30, 2009, submitted its five-year roadmap for fiscal consolidation to the Union Government.
3. Which of the following subjects is included in the Union List ?
4. The Centre - State financial distribution takes place on the recommendation by the
5. Untouchability is associated with?
6. Which state has the the highest number of representative in both the houses
7. When the Vice-President acts as President he gets the emoluments of the
8. Who is the Chairman of the Twelfth Finance Commission?
9. which of the following has a separate Constitution ?
10. Which one of the following committees is not a standing committee of the Parliament ?
11. The Constitution of India is designed to work as a unitary government?
12. A money bill
13. A High Court consists of a Chief Justice and
14. Who acted as the Chairman of the Drafting Committee of the Constituent Assembly?
15. Which of the following features does not belong to a federal government ?
16. The Constitution of India bestows ..... citizenship on all of the people of India.?
17. Which of the following powers rests exclusively with the Council of State in India
18. The ratio between length and breadth of Indian National Flag is
19. The number of states and union territories at the time of commencement of the Constitution:?
20. After retirement, a High Court judge can undertakes private practice of law
21. Which High Court in India, has held that the pronouncement of Talaq thrice in one go is illegal ?
22. Which Article of the Constitution empowers the President to appoint a Commission to investigate the condition of backward classes in general and suggest ameliorative measures?
23. The members of state Legislative Assembiles are elected for a period of
24. Chairman of Constitution Drafting Committee at the time of independence was?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use
Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. Which of the following is not a basic feature of the Indian Constitution ?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions