Physics Related Question Answers
1. If an object undergoes a uniform circular motion, then its
2. The internal energy of a body means -
3. A car is moving with a uniform speed. However its momentum is changing. Then the car
4. If the potential difference across an electric bulb is 4.6 V and the current flowing through it is 0.25A, what is the resistance of the bulb?
5. Light travels in optical fiber irrespective of its shape because it is a device by which signals can be transferred from one location to another. It is based on the phenomenon of:
7. Which of the following statements in Not correct regarding the Ultra-violet rays?
9. Solutions in test tubes containing H2O and aqueous NaOH can be differentiated with the help of:
11. What does an air conditioner installed in a room control?
13. An air-conditioning system regulates
14. Diffusion of light in the atmosphere takes place due to
15. Tides are primarily a result of the -
17. When a current carrying conductor is placed above a magnetic needle, what is the maximum deflection that can be produced?
18. A body has a mass of 6 kg on the Earth; when measured on the Moon, its mass would be
19. Which type of reaction produces the most harmful radiation?
20. Electric fuse wire is made of alloys because alloys -
21. Which type of oscillator is most stable in simple circuit?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
24. Which of the statements is NOT correct?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions