101. Second common malignancy in patients of retinoblastoma is ?
102. Amaurotic cat's eye reflex is seen in:
103. Which one of the following stromal dystrophy is a recessive condition?
104. Shortest acting mydriatic is ?
105. Most common cause of retinitis in AIDS:
106. In maturity onset diabetes mellitus,ophthalmoscopy should be done at
107. Typical appearance of diabetic cataract is -
108. Quadrant hemianopia occurs due to lesion in ?
109. Sun flower cataract is seen in -
110. Anterior uveitis in hypertensive patient.Drug of choice is to decrease the IOP
111. Giant papillary conjunctivitis is caused by -
112. Epinephrine not used in -
113. A young patient presents with significant loss of central vision and a normal ERG.There is no obvious family history of similar presentation.The most likely diagnosis:
114. Drug required for dilatation of eye in patient of children with squint -
115. In glaucomatous optic atrophy which of the following cells are damaged -
116. Most common malignant tumour of eyelid is -
117. Occulomotor nerve palsy causes all except -
118. A male patient with a history of hypermature cataract presents with a 2 day history of ciliary congestion,photophobia,blurring of vision and on examination has a deep anterior chamber in the right eye.The left eye is normal.The diagnosis is:
119. Which of the following involve cerebral cortex:
120. A biopsy was performed for a patient with recurrent chalazion involving the upper lid.The most likely diagnosis on histopathology is:
121. Dalen fuchs nodules are seen in -
122. Safe startegy is for -
123. Central Retinal artery occlusion is known to be associated with: