53. A patient has normal anterior chamber and hazy cornea in one eye and shallow ant chamber and miotic pupil in fellow eye.The diagnosis is:
54. Weakness of extraocular muscle may be seen in all of the following conditions except:
55. Keyser-Fleischer ring is a feature of -
56. Complicated cataract occurs at ?
57. The most common malignant orbital tumor in children is
58. Treatment of choice for acute angle closure glaucoma is -
59. Most sensitive part of retina is -
60. Orbital metastasis is common in -
61. Which of the following statements is true regarding Acanthamoeba keratitis?
62. Which of the following can cause Superior quadrantopia
63. All of the following true about contact lens except:
64. Disc edema is not seen in ?
65. Beaded margin of eyelid is seen in -
66. The pigmented neurosensory epithelium of retina is continuation of ?
67. Polychromatic Lustre is seen in -
68. Coloured halos are seen in all, except -
69. A patient complains of pain both eyes with congestion.Blurring of vision,photophobia and mucopurulent discharge since one day.Many cases have been reported from the same community.The causative agent is probably:
70. A patient of glaucoma with bronchial asthma presents to the emergency with status asthamaticus,causative agent might have been)
71. Yttrium laser (YAG) is used in treatment of -
72. Action of superior oblique is following except -
73. A 12 year old boy presents with recurrent attacks of conjunctivitis for the last 2 years with intense itching and ropy discharge.The diagnosis is
74. Inclusion conjunctivities is caused by -
75. Protonopes have defect in identifying which colour :