OBSandGayne-Questions Related Question Answers
1. Fetal marker of growth in USG is ?
2. The ratio of fetal weight and placental weight at term is ?
3. Methergin is avoided in all except -
4. A woman has had 2 previous anencephalic babies,risk of having a third one is:
5. Which of the following is associated with hydatidiform mole -
6. DIC occurs in all except -
7. Ovarian tumour which is bilateral -
8. The regimen used for expectant management of placenta previa is-
9. Which type of Hb is not affected by Rh isoimmunisation -
10. All of the following are harmone dependent carcinoma except:
11. Ca - 125 is a marker antigen for the diagnosis of -
12. The pseudomyxoma peritonei occurs as a complication of the following ovarian tumor -
13. Diagonal conjugate means -
14. Cut-off value of cervical length at 24 weeks of gestation for prediction of preterm delivery is:
15. The hormone responsible for a positive 'Fern test' is
16. Neurological defect seen in fetus of diabetic mother is ?
17. Painless vaginal bleeding in 32 weeks pregnancy is of:
18. Which is the most significant finding in cardiotocography for detection of fetal hypoxia -
19. Abnormal bleeding associated with myomata uteri is characterized by all of the following -EXCEPT -
21. Which of the following dietry supplements is recommended for a pregnant lady on Heparin:
22. All are done in management of shoulder dystocia except -
23. Preterm labour is associated with all except:
24. Absolute induction of Ceasrean Section is ?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use
Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. Which one of the following congenital malformations of the fetus can be diagnosed earliest in a first trimester ultrasound?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions