Miscellaneous Related Question Answers
101. Which one of the following is the first season of the year according to Indian convention?
103. IPCC stands for -
105. A famous novel 'Pride and Prejudice, is written by -
106. When is the International Women's Day observed?
107. Where are in National Emblem the words ‘Satyameva Jayate’ inscribed?
108. Non Resident Indians (NRI) day is marked on -
109. Cities with population from one to five million are called
110. Sonata','Ajanta' and 'Maxima' are the well-known Indian brands of
112. Which one amongst the following is incorrect?
113. The headquarters of International Labour Organisation (ILO) are at
114. According to Goldman Sachs' review of emerging economies, by 2050 which one of the following would be the order of the largest economies in the world?
115. Which Article of the UN Charter describe the basic procedure to make a member of the UN Trusteeship Council:
116. Where is the headquarters of the Economic Co-operation Organisation :
118. Which of the following terms is used in Finance and Banking?
119. Which one of the following is the name of the Airborne Early Warning and Control System (AEWACS) inducted in the Indian Air Force in 2009?
120. Cloud is a colloidal dispersion of
121. The modern Brahmos Supersonic Missile like technology has been developed by India in collaboration with -
122. The principle of 'Kinship' is the basis for one of the following theories of origin of the state -
123. Diamonds are priced higher than water because -
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use
Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
124. Which is not a component of to qualify the 'Green Embassy'?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions