Miscellaneous Related Question Answers
51. Which one of the following is nuclear capable submarine-launched ballistic missile?
52. Which of the following countries would account for maximum petroleum production of the world?
53. The position of Indian Railways network in the world is
55. Indian Railways manufactures Wheel and Axles at
56. The Steel Plant at Durgapur has been set up with assistance from -
57. Which of the following is not correct?
58. Who is the author of the book 'New Dimensions of India's Foreign Policy'?
59. The member-states of the U.N.O. have delegated the primary responsibility for maintaining world peace and security to the -
60. Headquarters of World Health Organisation are situated at
61. The 'Secretariat Building' of which state is known as 'Writers Building'?
62. The first cooperative society in Rajasthan Was established in 1905 of-
63. The UN General Assembly meets regularly
64. A bill presented in Parliament becomes an Act after -
66. Who built the Ibadatkhana at Fatehpur Sikri?
67. What is the length of metalled roads in Uttar Pradesh?
69. Name of the longest Train route of India -
70. Which group refers to dependent population in the population pyramid ?
71. The trilateral Russia, India and China (RIC) Summit held in Moscow in April 2012 was its
72. The language used for standard zoological nomenclature is
73. Which type of fire extinguisher is used for Petroleum fire ?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use
Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
75. Which of the following country is not a member of SAARC?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions