27. The author of 'The Indian Middle Classes : their Growth in Modern Times' is-
28. The basis of European Union began with the signing of -
29. Consider the following statements: 1. India has a published nuclear doctrine. 2. The doctrine advocates 'no-first-use' policy 3. The authority to release nuclear weapons for use resides in the person of the President of India. Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
30. The burning of fossil fuel produces
31. Which is the basic assumption of case study?
32. WLL stands for
33. Centra Arid Zone Research Institute is located in
34. Examples of Children isolated from society are-
35. When was Asia-Pacific Economic Co-operation formed:
36. The headquarters of ‘Oil and Natural Gas Commission’ is situated at
37. Which one of the following towns celebrated the completion of one thousand years of establishment recently?
38. "Whether I earned your vote or not, I have listened to you, I have learned from you. You have made me a better President", was said by:
39. When was UN Population Fund establish :
40. In which city of Rajasthan was IIT started?
41. Which among the following is the indicator of open Stratification system?
42. SIMBEX is an annual joint maritime bilateral exercise conducted between
43. Meghnad Saha is known for his contribution in which one of the following fields?
44. Which of the following crop cultivation has been banned by the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India"?
45. Who amongst the following was awarded Padma Vibhushan
46. In which month the festival of "Choti Teej" is celebrated?
47. On the lines of 'Palace on Wheels', a new train 'Deccan Odyssey' is operated between