It-Computer-Organization Related Question Answers
1. The circuit used to store one bit of data is known as
2. The memory unit that communicates directly with the CPU is called the
3. Computers use addressing mode techniques for _____________________.
4. The average time required to reach a storage location in memory and obtain itscontents is called the
5. In Reverse Polish notation, expression A*B C*D is written as
6. The addressing mode used in an instruction of the form ADD X Y, is
7. If memory access takes 20 ns with cache and 110 ns with out it, then the ratio( cache uses a 10 ns memory) is
8. A device/circuit that goes through a predefined sequence of states upon the applicationof input pulses is called
9. A Program Counter contains a number 825 and address part of the instruction containsthe number 24. The effective address in the relative address mode, when an instructionis read from the memory is
10. When necessary, the results are transferred from the CPU to main memory by
11. What is the content of Stack Pointer (SP)?
13. A page fault
14. A stack organized computer has
15. A system program that translates and executes an instruction simultaneously is
16. The performance of cache memory is frequently measured in terms of a quantity called
17. The amount of time required to read a block of data from a disk into memory iscomposed of seek time, rotational latency, and transfer time. Rotational latency refersto
18. In a memory-mapped I/O system, which of the following will not be there?
19. The average time required to reach a storage location in memory and obtain its contentsis called
20. Which of the following is not a weighted code?
21. SIMD represents an organization that ______________.
22. What characteristic of RAM memory makes it not suitable for permanent storage?
23. A combinational logic circuit which sends data coming from a single source to twoor more separate destinations is
24. Content of the program counter is added to the address part of the instruction in order toobtain the effective address is called.
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use
Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. _________ register keeps track of the instructions stored in program stored inmemory.
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions