Introduction-to-SQL Related Question Answers
1. The benefits of a standard relational language include which of the following?
2. The HAVING clause does which of the following?
3. The command to remove rows from a table 'CUSTOMER' is:
4. The Microsoft Access wildcards are ____ and ____ .
5. The SQL statement that queries or reads data from a table is ________ .
6. To remove duplicate rows from the results of an SQL SELECT statement, the ________ qualifier specified must be included.
7. Which of the following is valid SQL for an Index?
8. Find the SQL statement below that is equal to the following: SELECT NAME FROM CUSTOMER WHERE STATE = 'VA'
9. Which of the following do you need to consider when you make a table in SQL?
10. Which of the following is the correct order of keywords for SQL SELECT statements?
11. The command to eliminate a table from a database is:
12. The SQL WHERE clause:
13. Which of the following are the five built-in functions provided by SQL?
14. Which of the following is the original purpose of SQL?
16. The SQL keyword BETWEEN is used:
17. The SQL -92 wildcards are ____ and ____ .
18. In an SQL SELECT statement querying a single table, according to the SQL-92 standard the asterisk (*) means that:
19. The SQL keyword(s) ________ is used with wildcards.
20. The wildcard in a WHERE clause is useful when?
21. _______ was adopted as a national standard by ANSI in 1992.
22. SQL can be used to:
24. When three or more AND and OR conditions are combined, it is easier to use the SQL keyword(s):
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use
Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. A view is which of the following?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions