Interfacing-to-the-Analog-World Related Question Answers
26. The production of energy in fuel cell as compare to petrol engine is considerably
27. After ionic salts come in contact with water they form bonds called
29. What is the maximum conversion time for an 8-bit successive-approximation ADC with a clock frequency of 20 kHz?
30. The closer the satellite to earth the speed should be
31. Melting point of phenol is relatively high for an aryl compound because of the
33. What is the linearity of a D/A converter?
35. Particles in solids have
36. In a magnesium-copper battery with dilute acid as the electrolyte,
37. If a river flows from west to east with constant velocity of 1.0 ms-1 and a boat leaves south bank heading towards north with velocity of 2.40 ms-1 then resultant velocity of boat is
38. Liquids have
39. Which strain is more virulent?
41. The error due to eye vision is termed as
42. Consider the reaction: P(s) + O2 (g) → P4O10 (s). How many moles of O2(g) will be needed to balance the equation?
43. The ranges of waves which overlap are
44. The oxides of Al and Si are
45. The removal of electron one by one from an atom by specific sequence of ionization energies are termed as
46. The platinum electrode is inert hence its part in reaction is
47. The energy required per unit mass of substance by 1K is called
49. Consider the reaction: Al2O3+H2SO4 → Al2(SO4)3. What will be the other by product?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use
Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
50. An ionic equation chemical reaction
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions