101. Where in 1942 was 'Swaraj Panchayat' set up ?
102. He has been called the pioneer of Indian Renaissance -
103. At which place in Bengal was the East India Company given permission to trade and build a factory by the Mughals in 1651?
104. Which one among the following statements regarding the social and religious reform ideas of Raja Rammohun Roy is not correct?
105. The Colonial system of the Company was formalized by -
106. The most remarkable, Chola achievement was
107. The Right to impose reasonable restrictions on the fundamental Right of Indian Citizens lies with -
108. The number of permanent members of the Security Council of the United Nations is
109. Fascism believed in leadership of -
110. Consider the following statements: 1. The Buddhist in Deccan excavated rock-cut Chaityas and the Vaishnavas, Shaivas and Jainas imitated these in later centuries. 2. The Vaishnavas, Shaivas and Jainas excavated temples at sites far distant from rock-cut Chaityas. Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
111. Who was the first woman President of Indian national Congress?
112. Guru Govind Singh was killed in 1708 at—
113. Who were the first teacher of the Buddha, after his great renunciation?
114. In which battle, Rana Pratap of Mewar was defeated by the Mughal Army?
115. In which of the following States are the Ajanta caves situated?
116. Charles Metcalf was the Governor General of India during—
117. How did Tilak react to the Age of Consent Act of 1891?
118. The famous bronze image of Nataraja is a fine example of
119. Which of the following does not have a Stupa?
120. Who said "while the state exists there is no freedom while there is freedom there will be no state".
121. Famous Cave temples of Elephanta are ascribed to -
122. Vikramshila University was established by -
123. Who was associated with the formation of the Deccan Educational Society?
124. Which one among the following statements about Ashokan Edicts is correct?