1. The main contribution of the Chola dynasty in the field of administration lies in
2. Ashtadiggajas' was the council of scholars of ____
3. The first permanent home of the Aryans in India was -
4. The 'Ryotwari' settlement was introduced in Madras by
5. The campaign for window remarriage in Maharashtra was led by -
6. Who introduced the 'Sunset Law'?
7. Who was the leader of the Swadeshi Movement in Madras?
8. The National Conference in Calcutta was held to raise National Fund in the year -
9. Which of the following taxes of Chola period was for educational purpose?
10. Which of the following was a protectorate State of India?
11. Rulers of which kingdom built Atala Masjid and Lal Darwaza Masjid?
12. The first general election was held in India in
13. When Congress leaders condemned the Montagu Chelmsford Report, many moderates left party to form the
14. In which one of the following cities was the East India Association founded by Dadabhai Naoroji in 1866?
15. Who among the following had welcomed Vasco-da-Gama at Calicut?
16. Which one among the following was not a reform measure carried out by Mahmud Gawan of Bahmani Kingdom?
17. Which one of the following is the correct sequence of the victories of Babur?
18. Who was involved in the Alipore Bomb case?
19. Faizee lived in the court of -
20. In whose reign, Hiuen Tsang, a Chinese pilgrim, visited India?
21. In the third century BC, a single language sufficed to bring the message of a royal missionary to the doors of his humblest subjects throughout the vast subcontinent known by the name of "Bharat Varsha". This language was
22. Wodeyars were the ruler of
23. Faizi, the elder brother of Abul Fazl, was a great scholar and poet of
24. In which one of the following Sessions was the Indian National Congress split into Moderates and Extremists?