1. The boundary line between India and China is called -
2. The great river Mekong does not run through -
3. Deep Ecology brings to focus the -
4. Which of these volcanoes is called the 'Light House of the Mediterranean'?
5. Match the pairs. A.Jarawas B.Abor C.Kotas D.Banjara 1.Tamil Nadu 2.Himachal Pradesh 3.Bihar 4.Arunachal Pradesh 5.Andaman & Nicobar
6. Rubber plants are mostly located in
7. Myanmar is the new name of -
8. Which of the following statements regarding ozone layer within the atmosphere is/are correct? 1. It absorbs most of the ultraviolet radiation found in the Sun's rays. 2. Chlorofluorocarbons are serious threat to the ozone layer. Select the correct answer using the code given below:
9. The Brahmaputra river in Himalayas presents an example of -
10. A natural region has the similarity of
11. Doldrums is a
12. What percentage of area is the Rajasthan in India?
13. Which one of the following is a cold current of the South Atlantic Ocean ?
14. Teak and Sal are the Principal trees in the forests known as
15. The first hydroelectric plant in India was established at -
16. The canal joining Baltic Sea to North Sea is
17. Which of the following is the most numerous tribe in India?
18. Winds and air currents differ in the aspect that
19. The mountain range which stretches from Gujarat in the West to Delhi in the North is the
20. Which of the following states was previously known as NEFA?
21. Which one of the following nations has recently pushed back its time and synchronised with the Indian Standard Time?
22. Bandipur National Park is located in
23. The largest deposit of lignite coal in India are found in -
24. Seychelles is located in the -
25. The Thermometer suitable to measure 2000° C temperature is-