Fungi---Molds-and-Yeasts Related Question Answers
1. Saprophytic fungi
2. Which of the following divisions of fungi produce uniflagellated zoospores?
3. Mycorrhizae are mutualistic associations between fungi and
4. The bread mold Rhizopus stolonifer belongs to which of the following fungal divisions?
5. Water molds form flagellated spores are called
6. Fungi are important in the production of all of the following commercial products except
7. __________ produce motile sexual and asexual spores.
8. The number of nuclei per cell in a dikaryotic cell
9. The fungus responsible for ergotism belongs to which of the following fungal divisions?
10. Ecologically fungi are important because
12. Which of these spores are characteristic of the black bread mold Rhizopus?
13. The Acrasiomycota differ from the Myxomycota
14. __________ produce zygospores.
15. Fungi in the division Deuteromycota are characterized by the fact that
16. The fruiting body of a mushroom is called
17. Which spore is on a club and results from the fusion of two nuclei from different strains of the same fungi?
19. The most significant reason why fungi are not in the kingdom Plantae is that fungi
20. __________ produce basidiospores.
22. Ergotism is responsible for all of the following except
23. Which of the following is not a member of the division Ascomycota?
24. Which of the following is/are the sexual spore?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use
Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. Mushrooms are classified in which of the following division?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions