1. Which of the following statements is correct about the C#.NET code snippet given below?
2. Which of the following CANNOT be used as an underlying datatype for an enum in C#.NET?
3. Which type of OSPF network will elect a backup designated router? 1.Broadcast multi-access 2.Non-broadcast multi-access 3.Point-to-point 4.Broadcast multipoint
4. What protocol does PPP use to identify the Network layer protocol?
5. In which of the following areas are delegates commonly used? 1.Remoting 2.Serialization 3.File Input/Output 4.Multithreading 5.Event handling
6. Which of the following is the necessary condition for implementing delegates?
7. Where is a hub specified in the OSI model?
8. Which of the following statements are true about the C#.NET code snippet given below? String s1, s2; s1 = \"Hi\"; s2 = \"Hi\"; 1.String objects cannot be created without using new. 2.Only one object will get create
9. Which of the following statements is valid about generic procedures in C#.NET?
10. A default Frame Relay WAN is classified as what type of physical network?
11. Which of the following statements are correct about exception handling in C#.NET? 1.If our program does not catch an exception then the .NET CLR catches it. 2.It is possible to create user-defined exceptions. 3.All types of exception
12. Which of the following commands will allow you to set your Telnet password on a Cisco router?
13. Suppose on pushing a button an object is to be notified, but it is not known until runtime which object should be notified. Which of the following programming constructs should be used to implement this idea?
14. Which of the following network types have a designated router and a backup designated router assigned? 1.Broadcast 2.Point-to-point 3.NBMA 4.NBMA point-to-point
15. Which of the following describes an industry-wide standard suite of protocols and algorithms that allows for secure data transmission over an IP-based network that functions at the layer 3 Network layer of the OSI model?
16. How long is an IPv6 address?
17. Where are EIGRP successor routes stored?
18. Which one of the following classes are present System.Collections.Generic namespace? 1.Stack 2.Tree 3.SortedDictionary 4.SortedArray
19. What is the administrative distance of OSPF?
20. Which of the following are necessary for Run-time Polymorphism? 1.The overridden base method must be virtual, abstract or override. 2.Both the override method and the virtual method must have the same access level modifier. 3.An override dec
21. Which of the following is NOT a namespace in the .NET Framework Class Library?
22. Which of the following statements are correct about exception handling in C#.NET? 1.try blocks cannot be nested. 2.In one function, there can be only one try block. 3.An exception must be caught in the same function in which it is thrown
23. Which of the following statements about a String is correct?
24. Suppose a Generic class called SortObjects is to be made capable of sorting objects of any type (Integer, Single, Byte etc.). Which of the following programming constructs should be used to implement the comparision function?
25. Which protocol does DHCP use at the Transport layer?