76. Which of the following statements about mitosis is incorrect?
77. Each chromosome contains two chromatids by the end of the __________ phase in the life cycle of a human cell.
78. A train 108 m long moving at a speed of 50 km/hr crosses a train 112 m long coming from opposite direction in 6 seconds. The speed of the second train is:
79. The average age of husband, wife and their child 3 years ago was 27 years and that of wife and the child 5 years ago was 20 years. The present age of the husband is:
80. A man can row 5 km/hr in still water. In a stream which is flowing at 3 km/hr, it takes him 10 hours to row to a place and back. How far is the place?
81. Which of the following is not true about the helper plasmids?
82. Resistance to sulphonyl urea compounds in transgenic tobacco plant has been developed by the transfer of
83. In perspective drawings this is placed between the observer and the object:
84. A metallic sheet is of rectangular shape with dimensions 48 m x 36 m. From each of its corners, a square is cut off so as to make an open box. If the length of the square is 8 m, the volume of the box (in m3) is:
85. Two trains, each 100 m long, moving in opposite directions, cross each other in 8 seconds. If one is moving twice as fast the other, then the speed of the faster train is:
86. In an airlift bioreactor, the air sparging region is called
87. If the average (arithmetic mean) of eight numbers is 20, and the average of five of these numbers is 14, what is the average of the other three numbers?
88. The expansion method for evaluating determinants is
89. A train 160 m long is running at 72 km/ph. In what time train will cross a telegraph pole?
90. Somatic embryoids are
91. Alcohol content of sake varies from
92. An Employee class has a property called age and emp is reference to a Employee object and we want the statement Console.WriteLine(emp.age) to fail. Which of the following options will ensure this functionality?
93. A parallel circuit differs from a series circuit in that a parallelcircuit has :
94. The factory went into a state of suspended -------------today with all its workers on strike.
95. What will be output by the following statement? System.out.println(-1 >>>1);
96. If a load on secondary side of a transformer increases, the current on the primary side
97. A and B started a business with initial investments in th~ ratio 14 : 15 and their annual profits were in the ratio 7 : 6. If A invested the money for 10 months, for how many months did B invest his money?
98. The composition of the inner mitochondrial membrane is most like that of
99. Which of the following statements about mitochondrial proteins is true?
100. A cylindrical reactor fitted with Rushton Turbine has a liquid volume of 100,000 litres. It has an aspect ratio (the ratio of the channel height to the width) of 2:1. The diameter of the impeller should be approximately: