51. Using bovine papilloma virus (BPV) derived vectors, permanent cell lines can be obtained carrying a recombinant DNA
52. The recombinant hGH lacks
53. This type of solid has a polygon for a base and triangular lateral faces that intersect at a vertex:
54. What will be output by the following line of code?
55. Toxicity due to accumulation of ammonia can be overcome
56. When placed close together, two positively charged materials will
57. Which is better investment: 11% stock at 143 or 9 3/4% stock at 117?
58. 10, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 26
59. A man invested Rs. 1552 in a stock at 97 to obtain an income of Rs. 128. The dividend from the stock is:
60. What could be the smallest size of a universal motor?
61. A classical noncompetitive inhibitor has
62. The term Racking refers to
63. Ravi has only hens and sheep. If the total number of their heads is 48 and the total number of legs is 168. What is the ratio of the number of hens to that of sheep?
64. A manufacturer supplies 100 articles to a shop every year. Each article costs Rs10000 to the manufacturer. 5% products are defective and they are to be replaced without charging any thing extra. If the manufacturer still makes a profit of 20% on manu
65. A bus completes a certain journey in 5 hours. If covers half the distance at 40 km/hr and the rest at 60 km/hr. The length of the journey is ________.
66. The two chains of insulin can be separated by detaching it from β-galactosidase using
67. Reluctance motors are
68. In antibiotic manufacturing processes, the fermentation time ranges from
69. A person split his property amongst his three sons. The third one got 50% of the entire property. The second got $10,000 and the first got 20% less than the youngest did. How much did the first son get?
70. A builder decided to build a farmhouse in 45 days. He employed 150 men in the beginning and 120 more after 30 days and completed the construction in stipulated time. If he had not employed the additional men, how many days behind schedule would it ha
71. To fill a tank, 25 buckets of water is required. How many buckets of water will be required to fill the same tank if the capacity of the bucket is reduced to two-fifth of its present ?
72. The voltage regulation of a transformer at full-load 0.8 power factor lag is 6 per cent. Its voltage regulation at full-load 0.8 power factor lead will be
73. 476 ** 0 is divisible by both 3 and 11. The non-zero digits in the hundred\'s and ten\'s places are respectively:
74. The cost price of a Rs. 100 stock at 4 discount, when brokerage is 1/4% is: