Environmental-Protection Related Question Answers
26. Which group of plants has the greatest diversity (i.e. the most species) living today?
28. A boat takes 90 minutes less to travel 36 miles downstream than to travel the same distance upstream. If the speed of the boat in still water is 10 mph, the speed of the stream is:
29. Which of the following fractions is greater than 3/4and less than 5/6
30. This is used in applications for nonferrous construction:
32. In a universal motor, normally the ratio of width of brush to the width of commutator segments is
33. Four years ago, the father’s age was three times the age of his son. The total of the ages of the father and the son after four years, will be 64 years. What is the father’s age at present?
34. Which of the following are the correct ways to increment the value of variable a by 1? 1. a ; 2.a = 1; 3.a 1; 4.a = a 1; 5.a = 1;
35. A 2 k ohm resistor is in series with a 0.015 F capacitor across a 15 kHz ac source. What is the magnitude of the total impedance and the phase angle?
36. If a single phase motor fails to start, the probable cause may be
37. The production of high quality and uniform embryos has been limited to only
38. A man loses 20½% of his money and, after spending 80% of the remainder, he is left with Rs159. How much did he have at first?(IBM COMPANY)
40. A transformer has a hysteresis loss of 30 W at 240 V, 60 Hz. The hysteresis loss at 200 V, 50 Hz will be
41. A limited length or area (such as a polished end of shaft) is indicated with a _____________ line.
42. Agrobacterium tumefaciens is
43. This material is used in masonry construction, most commonly for ornamental facing:
44. If 5% more is gained by selling an article for Rs350 than by selling it for Rs340, the cost of the article is:(CAP GEMINI COMPANY)
45. There are two main types of projection:
46. During fermentation, the saturation concentration of oxygen was reduced from 7 ppm. to 1 ppm. Which one of the following conclusions can be drawn?
47. Which of the following components of the .NET framework provide an extensible set of classes that can be used by any .NET compliant programming language?
48. Which of the following statements is correct about Bitwise ^ operator used in C#.NET?
49. A 3-digit number 4a3 is added to another 3-digit number 984 to give a 4-digit number 13b7, which is divisible by 11. Then, (a b) = ?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use
Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
50. If a client of yours is having difficulty visualizing a design, what type of drawing would be the easiest to understand?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions