2. Which of the following statements are correct about subroutines used in C#.NET? 1.If we do not return a value from a subroutine then a value -1 gets returned. 2.Subroutine definitions cannot be nested. 3.Subroutine can be called recursiv
3. When the frequency of the voltage applied to a series RC circuit is decreased, the impedance
4. At 25°C, the saturation concentration of oxygen in water is 1.26 mmol/l and the partial pressure of oxygen is 1 atm. The Henry\'s law constant will be
5. Given a situation in which the drafter has crossed extension lines in a drawing what can be done to clean up the point of crossing?
6. The General said that the position must be ------------at all costs.
7. The ratio between the rates of traveling of A and B is 2 : 3 and therefore A takes 10 minutes more than the time taken by B to reach a destination. If A had walked at double the speed, he would have covered the distance in:(CAP GEMINI COMPANY)
8. The addition of antifoams to an aerated bioreactor will decrease oxygen transfer rates because antifoams
9. Of the two numbers, 4 times the smaller one is less than 3 times the larger one by 5. But the sum of the numbers is larger than 6 times their difference by 6. The larger number is:
10. Select the correct statement:
11. The total resistance of eight 5.6 k ohm resistors in series is
12. Sugar content of the fermentation medium for citric acid is maintained at
13. A steady-state condition is reached when
14. If 1 man or 2 women or 3 boys can do a piece of work in 44 days, 1 man, 1 woman and 1 boy will do it in:(HSBC COMPANY)
15. There should be a visible gap between the wall and the ________ line.
16. When a number is added to another number the total becomes 333(1/3) percent of the second number. What is the ratio between the first and the second number?
17. An asymmetric object is usually described by how many views?
18. Which phase of mitosis is associated with separation of chromatids?
19. When a solenoid is activated, the force that moves the plunger is
20. In this type of dimensioning, allowance must be made for bends:
21. Small propellers turn at the speed of either
22. 1, 4, 9, 16, 20, 36, 49
23. When a number is divided by 12, it gives a remainder of 5. What will be the remainder when the square of the same number is divided by 12?
24. A train travelling at a speed of 75 mph enters a tunnel 31/2 miles long. The train is 1/4 mile long. How long does it take for the train to pass through the tunnel from the moment the front enters to the moment the rear emerges?
25. With an RL integrator, at the instant of the rising pulse edge,