Design Related Question Answers
1. This is a thin solid line directing attention to a note or dimension and starting with an arrowhead or dot:
2. When positioning this feature of perspective projection, the centerline of the cone of visual rays should be directed toward the approximate center of the object:
3. Two-point perspective is also known as:
4. How can the drafter prevent AutoCAD from placing or stacking another center mark on a circle when adding a diameter dimension to it?
5. Given a situation in which the drafter has crossed extension lines in a drawing what can be done to clean up the point of crossing?
6. Switches and relays should be shown in this position with no operating force or applied energy:
7. This is the intersection of the ground plane with the picture plane:
8. This is used to indicate that a surface is to be machined:
9. These items typically are not used in new designs, but are still common in high-power amplifiers:
10. The ________ tool on the Dimension tool bar will place several dimensions at one time by using a selection box placed over several part features.
11. This is a line terminated by arrowheads, indicating the direction and extent of a dimension:
12. One way to evenly space dimensions on a drawing is to use the ________.
13. Baseline dimensions are referenced from a common geometric feature known as a ________.
14. These are special installations of stone or concrete marking the locations of points accurately determined by precise surveying:
15. This type of circuit is a semiconductor wafer or chip:
16. Perspective drawings are classified according to their number of these features:
17. These are lines drawn on a map to locate, in the plan view, points of equal ground elevation:
18. The ________ tool on the Dimension tool bar places the length of an arch on a drawing.
19. The condition of a part when it contains the least amount of material is referred to as ________.
20. These maps are used in planning installations of trees, shrubbery, drives, and other garden features:
21. This type of drawing is created to calculate areas, locate property lines, and locate building projects and facilities:
22. These are accurately drawn maps of cities and towns showing property lines and other features that control property ownership:
23. In U.S. structural and architectural drafting, all dimensions of this length are usually expressed in feet and inches:
24. In this type of dimensioning, allowance must be made for bends:
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use
Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. This is the total amount that the feature on the actual part is allowed to vary from what is specified by the dimension:
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions