Computer-Fundamentals Related Question Answers
1. Access time is
2. A computer Program that translates one program instruction at a time into machine language is called a/an
3. In the IBM PC-At, what do the words AT stand for
4. A number system that has eight different symbols to represent any quantity is known as
5. An example of a digital device can be
7. Which of the following items are examples of storage devices?
8. The control unit of a microprocessor
9. Who invented vacuum tubes?
10. MSi stands for
11. The subject of cybernetics deals with the science of
12. Which of the following is not a primary storage device?
13. The word length of a computer is measured in
14. The basic operations performed by a computer are
16. What was the first computer to perform all calculation using electronics rather than wheels, ratchets, or mechanical switches?
17. Which of the following storage device can store the largest amount of data?
18. Which of the following is the first computer to use Stored Program Concept?
19. The notable features like keyboards, monitors, GUI were developed in
20. VGA is
21. Seek time is
22. Fifth generation computer is also known as
23. The terminal device that functions as a cash register, computer terminal, and OCR reader is the:
24. CD-ROM is a
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. The proper definition of a modern digital computer is
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions