1. How many enumerators will exist if four threads are simultaneously working on an ArrayList object?
2. In which of the following collections is the Input/Output based on a key? 1.Map 2.Stack 3.BitArray 4.HashTable 5.SortedList
3. A HashTable t maintains a collection of names of states and capital city of each state. Which of the following is the correct way to find out whether \"Kerala\" state is present in this collection or not?
4. Which of the following is NOT an interface declared in System.Collections namespace?
5. Which of the following is an ordered collection class? 1.Map 2.Stack 3.Queue 4.BitArray 5.HashTable
6. Which of the following statements are correct about the Collection Classes available in Framework Class Library?
7. Suppose value of the Capacity property of ArrayList Collection is set to 4. What will be the capacity of the Collection on adding fifth element to it?
8. In which of the following collections is the Input/Output index-based? 1.Stack 2.Queue 3.BitArray 4.ArrayList 5.HashTable
9. Which of the following statements is correct?
10. Which of the following is the correct way to find out the number of elements currently present in an ArrayList Collection called arr?