Cell-Cycle Related Question Answers
101. Which of the following is not a function of iron?
102. In reverse phase chromatography, the stationary phase is made
103. Which of the following carbohydrate is effective in promoting the calcium absorption?
104. In electron transport, electrons ultimately pass to
106. The last step in synthesis of peptidoglycan is
107. Which is most likely to be exposed on the surface of a gram-negative bacterium?
109. Hexose monophosphate pathway is also known as
110. Counter-immunoelectrophoresis is used for the detection of
111. Which of the following bacteria can grow in acidic pH?
112. When concentration of the reactants is higher than the equilibrium concentration then
113. Protein portion of an enzyme when it is combined with organic molecule is termed as
114. The size of a single plant cell is usually within the range of
115. Fatty acids are oxidized to acetyl-CoA by which of the following pathways?
116. Oxidation of a molecule involves
117. Which of the following is not a significant biological oxidizing agent?
118. Micelles of fatty acids in water are organized such that the __________ faces the solvent and the __________ are directed toward the interior
119. Which of the following nucleoside diphosphates is used most often in carbohydrate anabolism?
120. Cholestrol is the precursor of
121. How do you turn a signal recorded in the time domain into a frequency domain signal?
123. The test (s) based on the principle of toxin neutralization is/are
124. A mutagen is defined as
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use
Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
125. The acquisition energy by glucose fermentation requires
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions