Cell-Cycle Related Question Answers
76. All membranes of free-living organisms have phospholipid bilayers, but exception is
77. Overactivity of Th cells may result into
78. Bacteria having no flagella are unable to
79. A medium containing crystal violet dye plus sodium deoxycholate will allow
80. The oldest eukaryotic organisms are considered to be
81. Where the acyl-CoA formed in the cytosol is transported for oxidation?
82. The GC trace obtained after an experiment is called a
84. For gene transfer to be effective, transforming DNA must be
85. In the glycogen synthase reaction, the precursor to glycogen is
86. The most prominent role that tocopherol has in in-vitro systems is as a strong
87. Selective media facilitate growth of only one kind of organism. Saboraud medium is used to selectively isolate
88. Which of the following from a blood clot stimulates the growth of cells in the healing process?
89. A person with phenylketonuria cannot convert
90. Which of the following microorganisms is classified as a member of archaebacteria?
91. Why must the radiation source for fluorescence spectrometry be more powerful than for absorption spectroscopy?
92. Which of the following catalyze liberation of orthophosphate from organic P compounds and inorganic pyrophosphate ?
93. Generation time is
94. Most of the enzymes of the citric acid cycle in a eukaryotic cell are located in the
95. Malate-asparatate shuttle operates in
96. How many ATP equivalents per mole of glucose input are required for gluconeogenesis?
97. A positive redox potential means substance has
98. Which of the following statements about mitosis is incorrect?
99. The arrangement, in which flagella are distributed all round the bacterial cell, is known as
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use
Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
100. Additional mono saccharides are added in Golgi to produce
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions