Cell-Cycle Related Question Answers
26. Mac-Conkey medium is an example of
27. Pseudomonas pseudoflava can grow as
28. HPLC methods include
29. How many molecules of acetyl-CoA are produced in oxidation of palmitic acid (C16), which involves seven rounds of oxidation?
30. The PCR, polymerase chain reaction is becoming the method of choice for
31. The cell reproduction in bacteria may occur by
32. Which of the following structure is absent in eukaryotic cells?
33. Which of the following mineral is involved in the enzyme -controlled energy yielding reactions of metabolism?
34. In aerobic respiration, the compound that enters a mitochondrion is
35. Differentiation of four different bases in automated sequencing systems is that each base has
36. Transamination is the process where
38. Which of the following is true about cell wall of gram-positive bacteria?
39. Carbon dioxide is reduced in
40. The cells dependent solely on glucose as an energy source are
41. Autotrophic bacteria are those which
42. The common word for bacteria which are spherical in shape is
43. Coliform bacteria on fermentation of carbohydrates yields
44. Nutrient content and biological structures are considered as
45. The production of sufficient acid by fermentation of glucose leads to decrease in pH such that pH of the medium falls below 4.5. Which of the following test can detect it?
46. Cyanobacteria have
47. An organism that expends energy to grow in a habitat with a low water activity in order to maintain internal solute concentrations to retain water is
48. The cooci which mostly occur in single or pairs are
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use
Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
50. The promoter on an expression vector used to overproduce proteins in bacteria is
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions