26. An intrinsic semiconductor at the absolute zero temperature
27. Which of the following is/are included in Kingdom Prokaryotae?
28. How many outputs are on a BCD decoder?
29. What is the primary motivation for using Boolean algebra to simplify logic expressions?
30. Which of the following is the preferred way to recover a database after a transaction in progress terminates abnormally?
31. Temper brittleness of a material can be fairly detected by the __________ test.
32. Effective and nominal interest rates are equal, when the interest is compounded
33. Which of the following does not store a sign?
34. Melting of ice exemplifies a/an
35. What are the two main types of access control lists (ACLs)? 1. Standard 2.IEEE 3.Extended 4.Specialized
36. Which of the following statements are correct about an interface in C#.NET? 1.A class can implement multiple interfaces. 2.Structures cannot inherit a class but can implement an interface. 3.In C#.NET, : is used to signify that a class m
37. Which of the following is NOT a type of SQL constraint?
38. Which of the following command is used to test a network connection?
39. HPO3 is the chemical formula of __________ phosphoric acid.
40. Which of the following is not correct with regards to continuous cultures?
41. The reaction in which one of the products of reaction acts as a catalyst is called a/an __________ reaction.
42. For gases, the thermal conductivity increases with temperature rise. For liquids, with increase in concentration, its thermal conductivity generally
43. Headspace analysis is carried out in order to
44. The main tripwire configuration file by default in a Red Hat 7.x server is:
45. What is the function of the comparators in the 555 timer circuit?
46. When two or more inputs are active simultaneously, the process is called:
47. Which of the following utilities can be used to compile managed assemblies into processor-specific native code?
48. Out of the following refrigeration cycles, which one has maximum COP ?
49. Which of the following gram-positive bacteria causes pharyngitis (sore throat)?
50. The phospholipids present in cytoplasm membrane of the archaeo-bacteria is