Biosensors-And-Biochips Related Question Answers
1. A saturated vapor on being compressed would
2. Which of the following is an invalid state in an 8421 BCD counter?
4. Phosphate regulation has been observed in the production of
5. When Linux is installed, which account is created by default?
6. Froth floatation is used for
7. Which of the following statement is correct about the program given below?
8. For a given Reynold number as d/D for an orifice increases, Cd will (where, d & D are orifice & pipe diameters respectively).
9. The contents in stirred tank rector are mixed through
10. Which of the following diodes is operated in reverse bias mode ?
11. Entropy, which is a measure of the disorder of a system is
12. The movement of molecules across a membrane by passive transport does not require
13. Gross & net calorific value is the same for
14. Bactriophages absorb to a bacterial surface and inject the phage DNA through the
15. Which of the following disease is not caused by microbial protein toxin?
16. What is the period of a clock waveform that has a frequency of 15.4 kHz?
17. Embedded SQL is which of the following?
18. Plant viruses may be cultivated in
19. To which of the following adenine always binds?
20. Radiation energy is emitted by all the substances, which are above
21. Effluent treatment cost in a chemical plant is categorised as the __________ cost.
22. What is used to search files for specified words or patterns?
23. What flavor of Network Address Translation can be used to have one IP address allow many users to connect to the global Internet?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
24. Biological shield in a nuclear reactor is generally provided to protect against the
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions