2. South Sudan has become a member of International Monetary Fund (IMF). It became IMF's -
3. Which of the following are the four Agnikula class of Rajputs
4. Which of the following cities is situated on the river Hudson?
5. Who compared the Dandi March to Napoleon's March to Paris on his return from Elba ?
6. Shushil Kumar who won the Medal at an London Olympic event is a famous
7. The largest continent in terms of area is:
8. Who wrote the patriotic song 'Saare Jahan Se Achcha'?
9. Which of the following pairs is correct?
10. The newest country in the world is -
11. Tata Iron and Steel Industries was established in the year
12. Child sex ratio (age group 0-6) which was 927 females/1000 males in 2001, the ratio in 2011 is
13. Consider the following statements - 1. In India the minimum denomination coin acceptable for transaction is 50 paise. 2. Coins below 50 paise is not a legal tender for payment. Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
14. Which one of the following is not correct?
15. Which year was declared as International Year of Potato by the U.N.?
16. Activity of brain is recorded by
17. Which of the following sites has yielded skeleton of dog along with human skeletion in burial?
18. "Akbarnama" was written by -
19. In which city of Rajasthan was IIT started?
20. Which of the following is not a national holiday?
21. The Buddha delivered his first sermon, known as "Turning of the wheel of law' at?
22. Which of the following Delhi Sultans had set up a separate department of Slaves?
23. Who was the painter of the famous 'Bharatmata' ?
24. Which type of software manages the computer's processes functioning as an interface, connecting user, the application software, and the hardware?
25. The Non-Cooperation Movement was launched by Mahatma Gandhi in -