Antibiotics Related Question Answers
1. The capacity of a pneumatic conveying system depends upon the
2. Which of the following velocity potentials satisfies continuity equation ?
3. The continuity equationpi V,A,= p2V2A2 is based on the following assumption regarding flow of fluidwhere pi and p2 are mass densities
4. The constants (Kb, Kr and Kk) used in the laws of crushing (i.e., Bond\'s law, Rittinger\'s law and Kick\'s law) depend upon the
5. For the free settling of a spherical particle through a fluid, the slope of, CD-log NRe , plot is
6. Brazing is the joining of metals
7. The distribution given by microscopic analysis of powder is
8. Spalling resistance of a refractory can not be increased by
9. The ratio of average fluid velocity to the maximum velocity in case of laminar flow of a Newtonion fluid in a circular pipe is
10. Euler\'s equation of motion states, that at every point, the
11. With diminishing cross-sectional area in case of subsonic flow in a converging nozzle, the
12. Tumbling is the process of improving the __________ of the materials/parts.
13. Synthetic rubber
14. Pick out the wrong statement.
15. Pascal-second is the unit of
16. \'Fouling factor\' used in the design of a multipass shell and tube heat exchanger is a
17. The __________ of a vapor pressure thermometer is a primary element.
18. Properties of a polymer is affected by the
19. Humidity of air can be determined by a
20. In continuous filtration (at a constant pressure drop), filtrate flow rate varies inversely as the
21. Dryness factor of steam is defined as the ratio of the mass of vapor in the mixture to the mass of the mixture. Dryness factor of steam is measured by a __________ calorimeter.
22. Avogadro number is the number of molecules in one __________ of a gas.
23. Filter aid is used to
24. Which of the following constituents of coal is the most important in the production of coke?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use
Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. With increase in the temperature, viscosity of a liquid
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions