301. खालीलपैकी कोणत्या प्राण्याला शेतकर्याँचा मिञ म्हणुन संबोधले जाते ?
302. Pulsus bisferiens is best felt in -
303. The electronic instrument which is used to measure alkalinity or acidity of a liquid was invented in
304. Which of the following diodes is operated in reverse bias mode ?
305. IIM मध्ये प्रवेश घेवू इच्छिणाऱ्या विद्यार्थ्यांना कोणती प्रवेश परीक्षा द्यावी लागते ?
306. उत्तर प्रदेश की सर्वाधिक लम्बी नहर है -
307. Which of the following statement is incorrect?
308. Which is true about a method-local inner class?
309. कोणत्या सालापासून 'लोकलेखा' समिती कार्यान्वीत करण्यात आली.
310. In which of the following collections is the Input/Output based on a key? 1.Map 2.Stack 3.BitArray 4.HashTable 5.SortedList
311. Natrium is the Latin name for
312. In a shower, 5 cm of rain falls. The volume of water that falls on 1.5 hectares of ground is:
313. If a 6 V and a 9 V source are connected series aiding, the total voltage is
314. What was Austen Chamberlain in 1903-1905?
315. राज्य के किस हिस्से में सबसे अधिक वर्षा होती हैं ?
316. ஆற்றலின் அலகு?
317. Entropy, which is a measure of the disorder of a system is
318. Ascoli\'s thermoprecipition test helps in confirming the laboratory diagnosis of
319. What was the focus of the Tehran Conference?
320. Of the following capacitors, which one has the highest dielectric constant?
321. Brazing is the joining of metals
322. Dilute wine was used as a thermometric liquid initially to develop temperature scale. First emperical temperature scale developed was the __________ scale.
323. Which of the following is not a national holiday?
324. Burst abdomen most commonly occurs on the
325. What was Harper Lee’s first name?
326. The 'product-development strategy' is used to gain market share
327. Cadaveric spasm -
328. Who was the leader of the Swadeshi Movement in Madras?
329. राष्ट्रीय विकास परिषदेत कोणाचा समावेश नसतो ?
330. The outcomes of competency based pay system such as fewer bottlenecks, more workforce flexibility and increased effectiveness are classified as
331. महात्मा गाँधी स्वावलम्बन पेंशन योजना को कब से आरम्भ किया गया ?
332. In business buying process, the group who has formal authority of supplier selection is classified as
333. Which of the following statements about Stochastic effects of radiation is true
334. व्हिडीओकॉन डी-टू-एच साठी कोणता अभिनेता ब्रँड अम्बेसिडर आहे ?
335. About systematic inflammatory response syndrome(SIRS) all are true except -
336. The effects even itself CFC can be retained in atmosphere for above a
337. Newton\'s law of viscosity relates
338. In which of the following cell organelles, it is expected to find the biochemical reactions that harness energy from the breakdown of sugar molecules to synthesize large amounts of ATP?
339. The movement of molecules across a membrane by passive transport does not require
340. The aerated submerged bacterial fermentation to produce vitamin B12 employs strains of
341. 62 वें राष्ट्रीय फिल्म पुरस्कार में सर्वश्रेष्ठ पार्श्व गायक (पुरुष) किसको दिया गया है ?
342. One which is based on merely a restricted series of data, a standard instance is price of single goods, the prices of every other commodity being supposed fixed through the analysis is
343. समाजवादी और धर्मनिरपेक्ष संविधान की प्रस्तावना में किस संवैधानिक संशोधन के माध्यम से जोडे गये है ?
344. The Edward Deci motivation theory explains the
345. One of the important humanitarian by products of technology is the greater dignity and value that it imparts to the human labour. In a highly industrialized society, there is no essential difference between Brahmin and Dalit, Muslim and Hindu; they are equally useful and hence equally valuable, for in the industrial society individual productivity fixes the size of the pay cheque and this fixes social status.
346. A patient comes to emergency 48 hours after the onset of chest pain.Which of the following laboratory investigation is most useful in arriving at a diagnosis -
347. 4 % त्रैमासिक ब्याज की दर से 500 रूपये का 2 वर्ष का ब्याज परिकलित करें ?
348. The activated sludge process consists of returning a portion of the clarifier
349. The Buddha delivered his first sermon, known as "Turning of the wheel of law' at?
350. 5 மனிதர்கள் 5 நாற்காலிகளை 5 மணி நேரத்தில் பின்ன முடியும். 1 மனிதன் 1 நாற்காலியை பின்ன எவ்வளவு மணி நேரமாகும்?