151. Which of the following is semi-continuous (diploid) cell line?
152. Which of the following pairs is correct?
153. Which of the following renowned personality had polio:
154. Some group (G, 0) is known to be abelian. Then which one of the following is TRUE for G ?
155. Righting reflexes in humans are integrated at the level of
156. You should avoid to make such stupid mistakes.
157. புகையிலா அடுப்பை கண்டுபிடித்தவர்?
158. Each member of selected sample has equal chance of selection in
159. Vinegar has a pH of
160. The function which is used to measure decline in labor hours per unit as the units of production increases is classified as
161. यदि कल से पहले का दिन शुक्रवार था तो कल के बाद कौन सा दिन होगा ?
162. The newest country in the world is -
163. Which of the following is not derivative of mesoderm -
164. The capacity of a pneumatic conveying system depends upon the
165. Which of the following is present intracellularly in muscle cells:
166. User action such as keystroke or mouse click are referred to as
167. Which of the following velocity potentials satisfies continuity equation ?
168. Nerve damaged due to lunate dislocation (in carpal tunnel)-
169. Silting means
170. Chittaranjan in West Bengal is well known for its -
171. Address symbol table is generated by the
172. Which of the following meters are not used on D.C. circuits
173. Hemorrhagic fever caused by viruses are all except -
174. सबसे बडी कोशिका का उदाहरण निम्न मे से कौन है ?
175. Melancholic features of Major Depressive Psychosis include all except
176. Which of the following is/are true about the “Gram Nyayalayas” ? These courts will be mobile courts and will function at Panchayat level. The Magistrate of these courts will go to the villages in their area of coverage and will dispose off cases of the villages there itself. Only civil suits related to the property of Rs. 5,00,000 and above will be disposed off in this way.
177. Which of the following is record based logical model?
178. Tata Iron and Steel Industries was established in the year
179. The simple interest on Rs. 1820 from march 9, 2003 to may 21, 2003 at 7x1/2% rate will be
180. The great river Mekong does not run through -
181. युएनडीपी 2013 च्या अहवालानुसार प्रसिध्द झालेल्या मानव विकास निर्देशांकानुसार पुढील देशांचा उतारता क्रम लावा. 1) दक्षिण कोरीया 2) जपान 3) अमेरिका 4) नॉर्वे
182. Froth floatation is used for
183. Not a complication of acute viral hepatitis ?
184. Class II exposure in animal bites includes the following:
185. In accounting, the cost incurred in past or in historical financial statements is classified as
186. The formula of mean of uniform or rectangular distribution is as
187. राज्य घटना दुरुस्तीची पद्धती कोणत्या कलमा मध्ये स्पष्ट करण्यात आली आहे?
188. You are editing an worksheet that you had previously saveIf you want to save the edited sheet without losing the original one, which command should you use?
189. कवितेचा आशय व अभिव्यक्तीमध्ये आमुलाग्र बदल म्हणजे _______ होय.
190. What is the purpose of setting up the Rashtriya Mahila Kosh (National Credit Fund for Women) ?
191. In TCA cycle, CO2 is released from -
192. Child sex ratio (age group 0-6) which was 927 females/1000 males in 2001, the ratio in 2011 is
193. The phase difference between two antinodes in adjacent loops and opposite sides is
194. Spelling test - find correct spelling :
195. Access time is
196. Eisenhower cut many federally funded government programs in order to curb what he called
197. Which of the following statement is correct about the program given below?
198. A set of techniques that allow to execute a program which is not entirely in memoryis called
199. निम्न मे से मनुष्य मे रक्त का थक्का बनाने मे मदद कौन करता है ?
200. Consider the following statements - 1. In India the minimum denomination coin acceptable for transaction is 50 paise. 2. Coins below 50 paise is not a legal tender for payment. Which of the statements given above is/are correct?