555. A 21 yrs old pt.attended a party the previous night and gives the following symptoms . pain in abdomen radiating to back,pulse 100/min,BP 100/76 . temp 39 degree C and vomittings before coming Most probable dx is:
556. An ADT is defined to be a mathematical model of a user-defined type along with the collectionof all ____________ operations on that model.
557. ४२ व्या संविधान दुरुस्तीनुसार राज्यनीतीच्या मार्गदर्शक तत्वांच्या अंमलबजावणीसाठी मुलभूत अधिकाराच्या विरोधी कायदा करण्याच्या विरोधी कायदा करण्याचा अधिकार .........न मिळाला आहे.
558. पहला बाणिज्यिक रूप से उपलब्ध कंप्यूटर कौन -सा है ?
559. The glow in the discharge tube disappears when pressure is
560. One of the following is not penicillinase susceptible:
561. To which political party did Rutherford Hayes belong?
562. Ciprofloxacin acts on -
563. The 'concentrated marketing' is also called as
564. What flavor of Network Address Translation can be used to have one IP address allow many users to connect to the global Internet?
565. Where did Antoine de Saint Exupery arrive on 31 December 1940?
566. Tripti Mitra was associated with which of following fields?
567. निकैल उत्प्रेरित हाइड्रोजनन पर किसने कार्य किया था ?
568. What state ratified the Articles of Confederation last?
569. The retirement plans funded for workers by corporations and administered by commercial banks are classified as
570. The line of action of the buoyant force passes through the centre of gravity of the
571. फुटबॉल विश्वचषक स्पर्धेच्या आतापर्यंतच्या इतिहासात जर्मनीने खालीलपैकी कोणत्या वर्षी फायनल मध्ये प्रवेश मिळविला नव्हता?
572. All are true about Delirium tremens except -
573. Displacement reaction occurs when
574. Laser uvulopalatoplasty done for
575. A car is moving with a uniform speed. However its momentum is changing. Then the car
576. The thermosistor was invented in
577. योग्य पर्याय निवडून खालील विधान पूर्ण करा- धोंडे केशव कर्वे यांनी "निष्काम कर्ममठ ही संस्थां" स्थापन केली कारण सांगा
578. संविधान के किस अनुच्छेद के जरिए जम्मू और कश्मीर को विशेष दर्जा प्राप्त हैं ?
579. The first general election was held in India in
580. The type of variable which can take fixed integer values is classified as
581. Of which firm was Antoine Laurent Lavoisier a member?
582. Which one among the following was a reason for which the French could not succeed in India in the 18th Century?
583. Which of the following logical operations is represented by the sign in Boolean algebra?
584. Which hepatitis virus has worst prognosis in pregnancy -
585. Increased intracranial tension is seen with:
586. The muscles that are found in heart to circulate the blood are known as
587. A relatively denser protoplasm is called as
588. खालीलपैकी कोणता पर्याय वेबजाल हुडक्या(Web browser) नाही ?
589. The principal organs of International Criminal Court includes
590. The inertia constant of the two machines which are not swinging together are M1 and M2. The equivalent inertia constant of the system is
591. An autoimmune disease is
592. Estimates of National Income in India are prepared by
593. A very small amount of electrical conductivity is measurable in
594. Which one of the following is a good example of sound waves?
595. CH3Oh is called
596. Biological shield in a nuclear reactor is generally provided to protect against the
597. Which of the following can be used to navigate documents?
598. β- radiations are simply
599. Which of the following statements is correct about the .NET Framework?
600. Who is a famous author of Indian origin and writes in English ?